CFP keep filters in peak condition this summer
While sunshine in the UK is always a welcome sight, warmer weather can be disastrous for Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) leading to under-performing filters and impure air. CFP are committed to helping clients maintain and safeguard their filtration systems with a professional.
Warmer weather leads to rising levels of dust, pollen and pollutants which all diminish IAQ and compromise any healthy work or residential environment. Meanwhile, since the onset of Covid-19, it has never been more important to protect indoor air spaces and keep a closer guard on how air filters are performing on a regular basis. CFP have 25 years’ experience and expertise supplying high-performance filters and tailored solutions to employees and customers across the UK. Regardless of the temperatures outside we have all the inside advice to guarantee your filter achieves its best performance, expelling any unwanted particles in the air.
Top tips to optimise filters and safeguard quality
Alongside a comprehensive filter management service, CFP’s following five tips are recommended to anyone considering overhauling their air filter system to make sure it operates efficiently over the summer.
- Effective maintenance of air filters ensures indoor environments are kept clean and free from dust particles, excess pollutants and airborne viruses. With so many variations of particle matters to consider, it’s crucial to have the correct filter for all your needs. CFP has a range of filters tested to ISO 16890 standards, protecting against airborne particles from ePM10 to ePM1. These solutions deliver optimum levels of filtration, achieving the highest possible IAQ for your business.
- Regularly maintain and clean your business’ AHU ductwork. Be part of a sustained programme of filter maintenance across all your sites and look after ductwork to prevent the build-up of mould and bacteria.
- Change filters regularly.Air filters offer higher levels of IAQ, but only when they work at peak capacity. To obtain an optimum performance, air passes quickly through the filter. The older filters become, the slower the air passes through and the less particles the filters can effectively extract from the air. When filters are changed regularly, this creates cleaner, higher-quality air that is free from dust and polluted particles.
- Clean coils routinely. The metal coils behind air filters are essential for keeping air cool as the temperature outside rises. These coils are designed to decrease the temperature, but they need to be cleaned on a regular basis to continuously produce cooler and cleaner air.
- Prepare now before it’s too late. Rather than waiting until the damage is done, CFP recommend changing and checking your air filters as soon as the weather begins to warm up; this will ensure your filters are ready to tackle the detrimental effects of rising temperatures.
Top-of-the range products and tailored solutions
With the first signs of sunshine, CFP’s skilled team can provide a specialised filter solution to suit every business, with lasting benefits to outshine the hottest summer, including:
- Specific site surveys with personalised plans, reports and complete asset lists.
- Identification of filter defects, filter-replacement history, specialist solutions and future recommendations.
- Comprehensive range of ISO 16890 accredited products.
- Health and safety standards upheld with ISO 9001 and 14001 certification.
To find out more about CFP’s professional filter management service and to ensure your air filters stay in peak performance this summer, please contact our team today on 0161 406 5050 or visit www.cfpdirect.co.uk.