Here at CFP we’re passionate about helping our customers to achieve good indoor air quality (IAQ).
That’s why we’re sharing our top tips to ensure toxic pollutants and particles aren’t inhaled by employees, customers or visitors to your premises, starting with maintaining effective air filtration systems.
- Make sure you have the most appropriate filters for your equipment. This will ensure cleaner air quality, reduced energy costs and an improved work environment.
- Set up reminders. Keep track of your sites, note the last time you changed the filter and when it will need to be changed next.
- Conduct a site survey. A site survey can help to identify any defects and ensure your filters have been changed correctly as well as helping to improve your filter efficiency.
Alongside maintaining your air filtration systems, there are a number of other top tips where all employees can play their part in achieving good IAQ. This includes:
- Use vacuum cleaners with high-efficiency small particle filters
- Clean surfaces regularly
- Replace synthetic cleaning agents with natural alternatives
- Open windows to let in fresh air when possible
- Ensure spills are cleaned up quickly
- Introduce plants into office spaces
- Regulate humidity levels
- Keep temperature within acceptable parameters (23-26 C in summer time and at 20-26 C in winter)
- Test air quality regularly
You’re in safe hands with CFP. With over 20 years’ experience supplying filter products and services to many different industry sectors, we offer a wide range of services to ensure hassle free filter management, including expert advice, filter due date reminders, site surveys, filter installation and removal. CFP also offer a total asset management programme, taking ownership of a building’s air filtration management, allowing our clients to concentrate on their core business
Contact our friendly team today on 0161 406 5050 to talk about your air filter maintenance requirements.